[emacs-wiki-discuss] Notes on day pages

From: Mario E. Munich
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Notes on day pages
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 08:25:44 -0800

Dear people,

I have seen that on a plain setup of planner and muse, the notes that
you write for a particular project page do not get copied into the
corresponding day page and they do not get a timestamp. However, I have
seen that the notes that are created with M-x remember do get the
timestamp and do get copied to the day pages.
Would anybody tell me how to make the normal notes behave like the
remember notes? I usually write notes for different tasks and I would
like to keep track of the notes that I wrote on a daily basis...

Thanks!

-Mario