[emacs-wiki-discuss] Tasks as Appointments

From: -jbw
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Tasks as Appointments
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:32:50 -0500

Hello,

I'm new to emacs and planner so excuse me if this has already been answered.

I'm trying to use the tasks as appointments feature.  I'm having the following
problem.

I can't get the tasks/appts to show up in the schedule section of my
day pages. I have the following lines in my .emacs

(require 'planner-appt)
(planner-appt-use-tasks)
(planner-appt-insinuate)
(setq planner-appt-task-use-appointents-section-flag t)
(setq planner-appt-task-appointments-section "Schedule")
(setq planner-appt-update-appts-on-save-flag t)
(planner-appt-schedule-cyclic-insinuate)
(setq planner-appt-schedule-cyclic-behaviour 'future)

The tasks/appts still show in the Tasks section instead of the Schedule section.

I am using cyggwin/emacs 21.2.1/muse 3.02.6/planner 3.40

Thanks,

-jb