[emacs-wiki-discuss] minimal "from scratch" planner configuration

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] minimal "from scratch" planner configuration
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:24:51 +0000

While answering another post here, I tried to find an example of how
to configure planner "from scratch" [i.e., without muse already
loaded], so that someone entirely new to Emacs could just load it or
add it to their .emacs file, and planner would just work without their
having to find out how to set Muse up first.

I couldn't find one, so I made this.  I tried to make it easy to edit
by indicating parts that need changing, and by keeping them on a line
all by themselves [so one doesn't have to worry about deleting
parentheses].

It is only a very minimal configuration: just enough to get started.

Is there anything like this already available that is easy to find?
Should something like this be included in the planner distribution?

--
Jim Ottaway