[emacs-wiki-discuss] Can't update planner/muse

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Can't update planner/muse
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:01:47 -0500

Hi All,

I tried doing a tla update on planner-muse and muse this morning, only
to be told that everything was already upto date.  Upon further
investigation, it appears that the archives have moved from being
named with '2005' to '2006'.

Not being overly familiar with arch, nor really wanting to be, can
someone point me to the "5 minute intro to arch for complete idiots
who only want to stay current with a repository and not actually learn
how to use arch for anything else" ?

All I want to do is occassionally do a tla update or replay.  I don't
need to merge from other people, not commit things back, etc.

I've already got several archives registered, but have no idea where I
go from here to get the latest/greatest of planner-muse and/or muse.
(btw, did planner-muse cease to exist and is now just planner?)

Thanks!
--

Seeya,
Paul