[emacs-wiki-discuss] non-planner muse projects

From: Patrick Hawkins
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] non-planner muse projects
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:22:24 -0500

The documentation provides a way to set up one muse project for
planner, and explicitly says "This is fine if you only want one muse
project" or something similar. I want other, non-planner-related muse
projects, and have not found the lisp for doing that. What do I need
to do that's faster than learn Lisp? (although I'm doing that as
well).

-Patrick