[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: non-planner muse projects

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: non-planner muse projects
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:50:39 -0500

"Patrick Hawkins" <address@hidden> writes:

> The documentation provides a way to set up one muse project for
> planner, and explicitly says "This is fine if you only want one muse
> project" or something similar. I want other, non-planner-related muse
> projects, and have not found the lisp for doing that. What do I need
> to do that's faster than learn Lisp? (although I'm doing that as
> well).

Here, try something like this:

(setq muse-project-alist
      '(("opsdocs"
        ("~/work/muse" :default "index")
        (:base "html" :path "~/public_html/muse")
        (:base "pdf" :path "~/public_html/muse/pdf"))

        ("userdocs"
        ("~/work/muse/UserDocs" :default "index")
        (:base "html" :path "~/public_html/UserDocs")
        (:base "pdf" :path "~/public_html/UserDocs/pdf"))

        ("WikiPlanner"        ;; use value of `planner-project'
         ("~/Plans"           ;; where your Planner pages are located
          :default "TaskPool" ;; use value of `planner-default-page'
          :major-mode planner-mode
          :visit-link planner-visit-link)

         ;; This next part is for specifying where Planner pages
         ;; should be published and what Muse publishing style to
         ;; use.  In this example, we will use the XHTML publishing
         ;; style.

         (:base "xhtml"
                ;; value of `planner-publishing-directory'
                :path "~/public_html/Plans"))))

I have 3 different "projects".  The last is my planner project, the
other two are just pure documentation projects where I use emacs as a
wiki engine for writing docs (which no one reads :)
I then publish internally to my website.

--

Seeya,
Paul