[emacs-wiki-discuss] wiki browsing history?

From: Bill White
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] wiki browsing history?
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 15:49:07 -0500

In muse is there such a thing as a "back" keystroke that would revisit
the previous pages one has visited?

I've often found myself creating a link to a page that already exists
in my wiki (so it already has a set of official backlinks at the top).
When I finish reading that target page and then want to continue with
my work, I'd often like to go back to the previous page in my browsing
history - the one from which I visited this page.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

bw
--
Bill White                                               Office: 5N-X30
Documentation Programmer                     Phone: 217-398-0700 x 3234