[emacs-wiki-discuss] Weekly/Monthly Appointment View

From: Gregory Novak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Weekly/Monthly Appointment View
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:16:25 -0700

I would like to get a nice weekly/monthly view of appointments
(everything from dentist's appointments to vacation time), using
Planner, Diary, or some combination.  I looked through the info files
for both and through some of the source code for both, so far with no
joy.

I seem to remember some discussion of this on the mailing list.  True?

I entered a bunch of stuff into the Emacs Diary, which works nicely
within emacs (my stuff is highlighted red).  However, I was quite
disappointed to find that the calendar TeX output doens't seem to
include diary entries, only holidays.

Am I mising something?  How do other people do this?

Thanks!
Greg