Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Weekly/Monthly Appointment View

From: René j
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Weekly/Monthly Appointment View
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 23:57:23 -0700 (PDT)

I personaly use the weekly-view code configuration but I get the following
error message:

        "Symbol's value as variable is void: fancy-diary-display-mode-map"

Do you know where this variable is supposed to be defined?

I also have the following message:

     "Symbol's function definition is void"

for the following functions:

 `diary-view-entries' called by `week-graph-view-diary-entries'
 (ie, "W" in calendar-mode-map)

 `diary-include-planner-appts' called by `day-view-planner-appt-entries'
 ("d" in calendar-mode-map),

I do not manage to find their definition.  Can anyone provide me with these
functions' definition.

BTW where is the `diary-check-diary-file' function supposed to be defined?
With
XEmacs 21.4.18 it is not in diary-lib.el and therefore
'day-view-planner-appt-entries` cannot be executed.

Same question with `fancy-diary-display-mode-map'.  Where is this variable
supposed to be defined.  When I evaluate the following piece of code

(define-key fancy-diary-display-mode-map "d" 'day-view-planner-appt-entries)

I get an error.

Thanks for your help.