[emacs-wiki-discuss] muse blog

From: cezar
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] muse blog
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:59:56 +0300

Hello,

  My intention is to create a blog site where me (using muse) and other
colleagues (using something dunno exactly what but some on-line editor, maybe
someone could recommend one) can write to the blog. Each user needs to
authenticate to create a blog entry, but everyone can respond (comment).
Can anyone advise on how to get this done ?

Regards,
Cezar