[emacs-wiki-discuss] Possible to update planner pages from timeclock log

From: Adrian Aichner
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Possible to update planner pages from timeclock log files?
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:21:48 +0200

Hello All!

I used to do tracking and note-taking similar to the timeclock-file
format.

Now I would find it useful to manually add to the .timelog file
manually on a PDA device and merge those additions back to my main
.timelog file.

That's trivially possible with XEmacs/ediff.

Now I would like to add task ids and update planner-muse day and
project pages from the .timelog entries.

Is this possible out of the box?

Is someone here already doing something like that and willing to share
the code?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

--