emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger & major mode

From: andrea Crotti
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger & major mode
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:47:57 +0000 (UTC)

Mark A. Hershberger <mah <at> everybody.org> writes:
> Let me know what you think!
>
> Mark.

I think it's a good idea!
Anyway doing the following:
- fetch entries
- weblogger-toogle-edit-body
- html-mode (was nxml mode)

gave me
Using vacuous schema
Text not allowed [37 times]
if: Wrong type argument: stringp, (sgml-xml-mode "XHTML" "HTML")

Maybe doesn't want me to change the major mode?

A (maybe) ugly hack that could be useful would be
allowing elisp code in weblogger-entry-mode, in this way
I can dinamically insert my other buffers (in other modes) and then post them.

Something like "execute-elisp-and-post-entry".