emms-help

Re: [emms-help] emms-playlist-mode.el work

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms-playlist-mode.el work
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:26:39 +0800

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <address@hidden> writes:

> Moreover, I am also working on full killing and yanking for
> emms-playlist-mode which will undoubtedly make deleting tracks, moving
> tracks between playlist buffers and organising tracks much simpler, and
> more natural fro Emacs users.

Looking forward to it !

I wish it could somehow look like `dired'. Easy mark, delete, edit,
...etc.

Also, support poping the playlist as a sidebar would be nice. This
feature used to exist in emms-pbi-*. At present, i have the following in
my .emacs.

(defadvice emms-playlist-mode-go (before side-window)
  (split-window-horizontally -25)
  (other-window 1))

(ad-activate 'emms-playlist-mode-go)

--