emms-help

[emms-help] Announce : snapshots change

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Announce : snapshots change
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:41:48 +0200

Hello!

The automated snapshots now include the _darcs directory. It means that,
if you have darcs installed, you can change something (fix bug, add
feature), darcs record and darcs send it seamlessly. The downside is
that the files will be is significantly bigger than the old ones: 751K
vs 91K. If this is too much for you, just tell me and I'll include
snapshots with _darcs removed as well.

Snapshots are still available on http://rincevent.net/~lucas/emms/

Regards,
--