emms-help

[emms-help] Re: Alsaplayer CD.cdda

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Alsaplayer CD.cdda
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:49:46 -0700

"Alejandro Benitez" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone using Alsaplayer with EMMS?
> Alsaplayer can play CDs with the following command line.
>
> alsaplayer CD.cdda --interface text
>
> Can I somehow use this feature in EMMS?

Basically, we would need to define a new source that represented CDs
(perhaps calling it 'cd), and then change the second argument in the
definition of the alsaplayer player to be '(file url cd).

You're welcome to submit a patch that implements this, if you like :^) .

--
|       Michael Olson  |  FSF Associate Member #652     |
| http://mwolson.org/  |  Hobbies: Lisp, HCoop          |