emms-help

[emms-help] emms-play-playlist doesn't work

From: Andreas Goesele
Subject: [emms-help] emms-play-playlist doesn't work
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:58:17 +0200

Hi,

I tried to use emms under XEmacs 21.4.19 and it basically works well.

But I don't get it to work with my playlist: It loads them all ok into
*EMMS Playlist* but just goes from file to file without playing
anything. In this way emms reaches the last file and ends with the
error message "No next track in playlist".

The individual files and the directory play without problems. I tried
to change the path in the playlist to absolute paths, but this didn't
help. (Would they have to be absolute paths, or can emms play find the
files relative to the playlist file?)

I tried various configurations, but it doesn't work already with
simple ones like:

     (require 'emms-setup)
     (emms-standard)
     (emms-default-players)

Any idea?

Andreas

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.