emonkey-dev

[Emonkey-dev] engrave orthodox

From: Jennie Robertson
Subject: [Emonkey-dev] engrave orthodox
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:55:45 -0200

Here's hoping other browser manufacturers follow suit. Safari and Firefox both have extensions that enable this but it's great to see it built in to the core product.
This kind of mapping is not just a feature: it is going to be a core component of search and shopping, and Yell is all about search and shopping. Does anyone have any recommendations for books and tutorials on Flash aimed at programmers? Overall though it rates extremely well.
A visual indicator that you are viewing an offline document would be a very useful addition. MySpace has a population the size of the UK, and there are plenty of bad people in the UK.
With any luck it will become part of the accepted accessibility benchmark - I know I'll be testing sites with it in the future.
But if Google did launch some type of browser, it would need to distribute it, and Google is pretty poor at that. Of course MySpace has some risky elements. I'm giving an overview of the most important _javascript_ libraries, how they compare and the general problems that they are trying to solve. However, the UK pieces are starting to come together. This kind of mapping is not just a feature: it is going to be a core component of search and shopping, and Yell is all about search and shopping. I designed a couple in VRML. The following is all the browser-forking code you need to cover every available major browser.
Does anyone have any recommendations for books and tutorials on Flash aimed at programmers? A visual indicator that you are viewing an offline document would be a very useful addition. Ajax requests are instead made through an invisible Flash file that uses Flash to load the data, parse the XML, extract some CDATA and pass it back to _javascript_ to replace a div.
It offers a replacement for the native browser XMLHttpRequest object that is slower, less fully-featured and does a bunch of crazy extra work behind the scenes. The focus for this part is on the risks and opportunities that the BBC faces. I'll report back on the experience later.