enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.8 beta version questions

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.8 beta version questions
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:32:20 +0200

Ralf Westram wrote:

> > I think I will disable level locking for the 0.80 release and maybe
> > add an option to the options menu.
>
> How about leaving it as it is, and simply make the number of unlocked
> levels (currently 10) configurable in .enigmarc?

That wouldn't solve the problem that many of the original Oxyd
landscapes are not solvable at the moment.  We would need a way to
control level locking separately for every level pack, but I'm reluctant
to make such a change a few days before the final release.

Having a "Training" and a "Tournament" mode sounds like the best
long-term solution, if you ask me.

Cheers,
Daniel

--