enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Another but (feature?) in Enigma.

From: Jacob Scott
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Another but (feature?) in Enigma.
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:15:17 -0600

Hi,

I'm pretty sure this is the intended behaviour, coming from the
original Oxyd games.  The idea is that when you activate a thief it
takes it half a second or so to come up and search your inventory, and
will then steal at random from what you then have.  It is this same
behaviour that lets you solve "Stealing from Thieves" (without being
very fast) by dropping objects (after you've hit the thieves) just
before they're are able to take them.

Jacob