enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Request for Enigama-w32-1.00-alpha.zip

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Request for Enigama-w32-1.00-alpha.zip
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:55:30 +0100

Hi,

seanchang wrote:
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/enigma-game/Enigma-w32-1.00-alpha.zip

The link is fail

Enigma 1.00 has been released in December. Please download the final version from our homepage

http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/download.html

I would like to translate to Chinese version.

We would appreciate a Chinese translation. But it is very likely that we have to make small modifications to Enigma due to the need of an additional font and needs of other font sizes.

The first task would be to find a Chinese font that fits our demands on GPL2 copyright. Are you aware of a font that could be used?

Thanks for any contribution to Enigma

-- Ronald