erc-discuss

Re: [Erc-discuss] Re: Generalizing erc-track?

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: [Erc-discuss] Re: Generalizing erc-track?
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 02:23:53 +0200

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> If I am currently visiting a buffer that is managed by tracking.el,
> where no buffers have had new content and appear on the mode line, and
> call `tracking-next-buffer' with C-c C-SPC, and this option is
> enabled, I would be taken to the last non-tracking.el-managed buffer.
> If this option was not enabled, I would simply remain in the current
> buffer.

tracking.el now defaults to bring you back to the buffer that you
visited when you started cycling. It is impossible at the moment
to find out which buffer is "not managed". It would be possible to
add a buffer-local variable which would need to be set when the
buffer is "tracked". Would that be preferable?

Regards,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))