erp5-dev

[Erp5-dev] Install Pb

From: Marc JARLEGAND
Subject: [Erp5-dev] Install Pb
Date: 30 Aug 2003 00:13:03 +0200

Hello,

Sorry for those elementary questions but when i'll try to install ERP5
with urpmi ERP5 command on my mdk 9.0 version and those following msg
appears:

L'installation à échoué: (the installation failed)
        libmysqlclient_r.so.12 est nécessaire à PyXML-0.8.2-2plf
        libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3) est nécessaire à PyXML-0.8.2-2plf

i'll try to found a free version of libmysqlclient_r.so.12 but without
succes (yet)

i've a MySQL version on my system and i can to create table and do
everithing with it.
Why this module is necessary and how can i find and install it ?

for the libc.so.6 module i have found evetything about this subject but
i can't choose the good way.

Thank you for your help

Marc
IT Consultant in France