erp5-dev

Re: [Erp5-dev] Install Pb

From: Nicolas Lhoir
Subject: Re: [Erp5-dev] Install Pb
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:34:11 +0200

Hello Marc,

        I've already installed ERP5 several times on Mandrake 9.1 and I've
never got
such problem. I think you should remove all mysql :
urpme mysql
In any case, you should also verify that all mysql files have been removed
#rm /var/lock/subsys/mysql
#rm /var/run/mysql
#rm -R /var/lib/mysql/
Then, you have to install fisrt mysql-max ( transactional Mysql) before ERP5
urpmi mysql-max
verify that mysql is well running
#ps aux | grep mysql
urpmi erp5

Do you use this link : http://www.en.erp5.org/wiki/guide/MandrakeERP5

With this setup, you should be able to import an ERP project in Zope
management interface.

Note that a full ERP demo file should be released next month.

Best regards, Nicolas.