erp5-dev

[Erp5-dev] News

From: Nino Capodivento
Subject: [Erp5-dev] News
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:25:57 +0100

Hello !  to everybody,
we are enthusiastic of your project.
I kindly ask someone to tell  me  if there are news, mainly on the following fields:
- A ready to be downloaded and installed package with a running demo including all the necessary;
- If you are  planning to make the ERP5 more indipendent from the Mandrake distribution;
- If there is already a good documentation;
- If there is already a live demo on some websites that could be accessible in order to have a real look at ERP5;

We are in Italy so, we shall be glad to collaborate with your for the Italian translation of ERP5.

Best Regards

Nino Capodivento
Nebliss
Italy