erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] PEAR HTTP.php

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] PEAR HTTP.php
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:56:06 +0900

On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 08:53  PM, address@hidden wrote:
Yeah, unfortunately the language negotiation part of PEAR is broken and, in spite of several bug reports (at least 2 from me) it has never really
been fixed. What a nuisance.

Heh. I bugged the "maintainer" directly a couple times, as well as logging the issue (Bug #22085), and only got a reply the last time I directly commented that I thought the product wasn't actively supported any longer... =)

Heck, I even posted in the the code diffs they needed to fix it:
http://bugs.php.net/?id=22085 (can't hit it right now -- likely down temporarily)

Larry Stanbery, RHCE
GPG Key ID: 2CEFA662