espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Re: gnu autotools

From: Yang Ye
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Re: gnu autotools
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 02:58:43 +0800

It's 2.0.2n.

Here are the header of the output

After running autogen.sh on P4, ./configure on Opteron.
# Autotools 2.61
checking the compiler type... icc
checking whether we have libsvml... yes
configure: WARNING: could not recognize your cpu type, relying on generic optimization
checking whether the compiler accepts -O3... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -ip... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -unroll... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -w1... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -wd 1572,1173... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -Ob0... yes

Original ./configure on Opteron
# Autotools 2.59
checking how to inline functions... static inline
checking the compiler type... icc
checking whether we have libsvml... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -xW... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -O3... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -ip... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -unroll... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -w1... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -wd 1572,1173... yes
checking whether the compiler accepts -Ob0... yes

Regards,
Yang Ye