espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] lbboundary and slitpore constraint

From: Harmanjit Singh
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] lbboundary and slitpore constraint
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:03:08 +0530

Dear all,
I have been using Espresso for a month now, I need it to see slitpore as LB BOundary, which is already not accepted as a valid LB boundary. So on suggestion of Georg Rempfer, I tried changing the source codes of the files, i went through the file_1013.pdf by Alex Arnold and then changed the LB boundaries.cpp and Lb boundaries.hpp and there Tcl counterparts. I am not professional coder, but after few tries I got the program to make and make install. It gives no errors now when I passed the slitpore as parameter to the lbboundary command. however I am not really sure it worked because the velocity is always zero when viewed via lbnode.
Is there something that I am missing or something more that needs to be done?
Thank You and Regards
Harmanjit
PS. Please let me know how and where to upload those changed files.