[ESPResSo-users] Dipole simulation using p3m

From: Sreekumari Aparna
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Dipole simulation using p3m
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:35:21 +0000

Hello all,

I am trying to simulate a dipole system using the interaction dipolar p3m, I
have added the extra feature called "FFTW" in "myconfig.h". While running, it
is showing the following warnings:

virials Not working for dipoles P3M .... pressure.h
WARNING: stress tensor calculated, but dipolar P3M stress tensor not implemented
WARNING: things have been added to the coulomb virial and p_tensor arrays
!!!!!!!

I am not able to understand these warnings, could you please help me to figure
it out?

Thank you,

Regards,
Aparna