Re: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso/Espresso++ and multiphase fluids

From: stuehn
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso/Espresso++ and multiphase fluids
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:19:22 +0100

Hi Peter,

I agree to what you are saying. (At least the "successor" idea was on
our minds when we started the ESPResSo++ project.)
I just replaced the sentence on the ESPResSo++ homepage
   "It is the successor of the ESPResSo simulation package"
by
   "ESPResSo and ESPResSo++ have common roots and share parts of the
    developer/user community. However their development is independent
    and they are different software packages."
( I hope you don't mind that I partly took over your wording Peter :-) )

Most probably both packages will still exist concurrently for quite some time.

Best,
Torsten

--
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research
Dr. Torsten Stuehn (Head of IT)