[ESPResSo-users] LB command in latest ESPResSo master version

From: Qu Luman
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] LB command in latest ESPResSo master version
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 17:02:34 -0700

Dear all,

I have been experiencing problems with the current master version of ESPResSo.

I managed to compile the codes, but when I ran a test script containing LB commands (CPU version), I got the following error message:

background_errors 0 {098 Lattice Boltzmann agrid not set when initializing fluid}
    while executing
"constraint rhomboid corner $corX $corY $corZ a $aX $aY $aZ b $bX $bY $bZ c $cX $cY $cZ direction 1 type
10 "

I was able to run exactly the same script using the stable 3.2.0 release, without seeing the above error message. I wonder if there is a way to solve the problem?

Also, does any one know when the next stable version will be released? (It looks like that there are many new features are being added.)

Thank you so much in advance,

Sincerely,
Luman Qu