Re: [ESPResSo-users] LB command in recent ESPResSo master version

From: Luman Qu
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] LB command in recent ESPResSo master version
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 01:41:16 -0700

Hi Marcello,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

I think I found the error - I did not initialize the lb fluid in my test script:

lbfluid cpu agrid 1.0 dens 1.0 visc 1.0 tau [setmd time_step]

What I had previously is just:

lbfluid cpu

What's strange is that without initializing the lbfluid properly, the test script (fluidtest_error.tcl) can run using 3.2.0 version, while the master version reports an error.

Thanks again for your kind help.

Sincerely,
Luman