[ESPResSo-users] Velocity in nanochannel

From: roya moghaddasi
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Velocity in nanochannel
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 22:10:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Espresso users;

I have a nanochannel in my simulation, I also have lattice boltzmann inside the nanochannel, the problem is that when I calculate the velocity near the nanochannel, it is not close to zero, instead it is greater than the center of the channel, which is, in my view unrealistic. The case is the same when I eliminate LB and use langevin dynamic.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Best,
Roya