fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Key-based authentication and sudo

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Key-based authentication and sudo
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:36:07 -0400

I don't recall if this is in the main branch, but my Github side
branch definitely has this sort of functionality :) I'm expecting that
once Christian or I get enough time, those sorts of changes from my
code will make it into one release or another.

Let's see...I think this was where it ended up:

http://github.com/bitprophet/fabric/tree/execution/fabric.py#L1195

-Jeff