fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] add recipes section to the Fabric web page?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] add recipes section to the Fabric web page?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:42:33 -0400

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 6:25 AM, Christian Vest Hansen
<address@hidden> wrote:

> So there's a little question about hosting. I don't mind paying for a
> domain, though. (fabify.org is currently available :p )

I'd be quite willing to host on my VPS, and yea, I think we need a
domain. Not fabify though :) don't want to be copying Capistrano quite
that closely...not sure what else is good, though. 'fabric' is
unfortunately a pretty common word so most of the obvious domains are
taken. Was thinking some combination of 'fabric' and 'deploy' (i.e.
'fabdeploy.com') but that's not great either. Hmm.

-Jeff