fab-user

[Fab-user] _fanout_strategy status & other stuff

From: Sylvain BLOT
Subject: [Fab-user] _fanout_strategy status & other stuff
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:57:26 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm Sylvain, a french linux administrator, I'm interested in fabric to maintain something like 100 servers. Fabric fit perfectly my needs but I need to setup scenarios that run in parallels. I saw inside the source code that _fanout_strategy is currently broken. What's the problem? How can I/dev fix it? ( I've some python experiences)

An other think is that I will need a Web Gui for my fabric scripts, do you have any development recommendations (webservice, os.run()...) ?

Thanks for your great work,

Regards,

Sylvain