fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Remaining issues (#8, #9, #10)

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Remaining issues (#8, #9, #10)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 22:19:07 -0400

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Niklas Lindström <address@hidden> wrote:

> == 8. Predefined "fab_hosts" is in the way ==

I think Christian took care of this, the default empty list is now
commented out :)

> == 9. unit-tests ==

Have you made any progress here? More importantly, how much
unit/doc/etc testing experience do you have? Just curious :) my
experience is still relatively limited, and as I mentioned elsewhere
I'm interested in learning more about what's available right now in
Python for mocking/stubbing and so forth (I do know how to use
unittest and doctest, of course).

At any rate, we'll want to coordinate so we don't duplicate effort.
I'm going to be starting some tests for the Django issue/vcs tracker
I'm helping on, too, so I'll be doing a lot of testing in the near
future, on one project or another.

> == 10. "_protected" names are discarded ==

Unless I'm missing something, this hasn't been touched, but you also
mentioned it's not pressing. I've added it to our TODO in lieu of the
real ticket tracker (hope I don't have to say this for too much
longer, heh).

-Jeff