fab-user

[Fab-user] Latest build: set() does not take keyword arguments

From: Nick Sergeant
Subject: [Fab-user] Latest build: set() does not take keyword arguments
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:42:42 -0500

Hey guys - I just recently pulled the latest from git.  I assumed there would be some changes to code, and this is the first that I've found:

Source code:

set(
    fab_user = 'blah',
    fab_host = config.fab_hosts[0],
    fab_port = '35000',
    prod_dir = '/home/user/projects/project-dir'
)

Error:

    prod_dir = '/home/admin/django-projects/snipt'
TypeError: set() does not take keyword arguments

Thanks!

(sorry for the double post - posted by wrong email earlier)

Nick Sergeant
(315) 719-2047