fab-user

[Fab-user] Proposal: remote execution of Python code

From: Richard Jones
Subject: [Fab-user] Proposal: remote execution of Python code
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:42:59 +1100

[apologies if this pops up in the moderation queue - I'm trying to subscribe
but I've not received any robot response to my application]

Fabric is cool ;)

I'd like to propose being able to define a function locally that's executed
remotely. The inspiration for this comes from py.execnet:

  http://codespeak.net/py/dist/execnet.html

Thoughts? I believe the addition of this capability would introduce whole new
levels of awesome to Fabric :)

    Richard