fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] remote sudo permissions

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] remote sudo permissions
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 15:32:45 -0400

Minor additional note: I just noticed the docstring for sudo() trails
off right where it would be explaining the shell argument (though it
is present in the argstr and in the docs for run().) I've fixed this
and it will show up in the next docs push. Hopefully this wasn't
preventing Tom or others from noticing the feature :)

Best,
Jeff