fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] running tests

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] running tests
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:30:52 -0400

Hi John!

That's pretty odd. What directory are you sitting in when you run
this? I'm assuming the source checkout (i.e. the folder containing the
"fabric" and "tests" directories) and that's really the only spot that
it'll work correctly, given how nosetests discovers things.

Also, what Python version are you on? As long as it's 2.5 or 2.6 it
shouldn't really matter, but I can't think of what else might cause
nose to not see the tests. (Maybe directory permissions? long shot.)

Best,
Jeff