fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Re: Capturing stdout and stderr in 1.0.0

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Re: Capturing stdout and stderr in 1.0.0
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:23:05 -0700

Thanks for the additional data point, Ivan.

FWIW:

* I develop on OS X
* When I think to, or when issues are reported that I cannot reproduce
on OS X, I also test on Ubuntu
* A few of the core contributors use various Linux flavors (Arch,
Ubuntu I think)
* We have a partially working buildbot on Ubuntu which will be fully
online in the near future

-Jeff