fab-user

[Fab-user] 1.0.1 released & status update

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] 1.0.1 released & status update
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:34:44 -0400

Hi all,

Fabric 1.0.1 has just been released! It includes a handful of
bugfixes, the most important of which should address the reports of
CPU spikes / slow screen printing / occasional dropped input.

Currently working out some minor issues with our docs host, so the
1.0.1 documentation isn't live yet, but you can see a basic version of
the changelog on GitHub:

    https://github.com/bitprophet/fabric/blob/1.0.1-docs/docs/changes/1.0.1.rst

The links won't work, but at least you can get a sense of what was
fixed, and the issue numbers are easily tacked onto the main issues
URL, i.e. http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/<number here>.

I'm about to move across the US, which will limit my availability --
both re: time and re: Internet access -- from now through the 1st week
of April (so, the next ~2 weeks). Assuming I have mobile data and/or
hotel Internet most of the trip, I'll try to respond to urgent issues,
but can't promise anything :)

Once I'm settled in the new location, work will resume on
merging/implementing a few more tickets so we can release Fabric 1.1!

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier