fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] persistent session?

From: Jasper van den Bosch
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] persistent session?
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:57:16 +0200

There are a lot more knowledgeable people on this list than me, but the simple answer is no, and this is by design.

But perhaps you could tell us more about what you want to do. If you just want to execute multiple tasks, you could write a script and send that to the server?

As for fexpect, it will not stray so far from fabric as to implement persistent connections, it is really meant only to complement the interactivity.

Jasper