fab-user

[Fab-user] Strange behaviour with key based SSH login

From: SL
Subject: [Fab-user] Strange behaviour with key based SSH login
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:20:25 +0200

Hi,

I'm seeing some strange behaviour with key based SSH login, wonder if anybody can offer some advice
Have passwordless SSH, with key auth but am seeing ['my remote server] Login password for myuser:

I don't understand this, because if I ssh myself into this box without a key, then I'm immediately disconnected. It also wont accept any password and just keeps repeatedly asking.

I'm on a non standard port, but am setting this through env.port (and I think this is working on).

Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Thanks.