fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] DB example compiles fine but crashes

From: Goran
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] DB example compiles fine but crashes
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 14:28:59 +0200

Hi all,

I've recently compiled the database example of fastcgi++ 2.0.

But when my webserver starts the binary does not work. I found in my
logs:

segfault at 0 ip b80482a3 sp bf95b1d0 error 4 in ld-2.9.so

I could localize the problem at Database::response(). The switch
statement returns a "false" when case is "START".
When it return a "true" and not "false" it runs. What is wrong with
this?

Goran