fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] DB example compiles fine but crashes

From: Eddie Carle
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] DB example compiles fine but crashes
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 09:14:43 -0600

On Saturday 16 May 2009 6:28:59 am Goran wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've recently compiled the database example of fastcgi++ 2.0.
>
> But when my webserver starts the binary does not work. I found in my
> logs:
>
> segfault at 0 ip b80482a3 sp bf95b1d0 error 4 in ld-2.9.so
>
> I could localize the problem at Database::response(). The switch
> statement returns a "false" when case is "START".
> When it return a "true" and not "false" it runs. What is wrong with
> this?
>
> Goran

ASql is very alpha right now. I'm right in the middle of completely changing the API so give a couple of days before bothering with it. In fact, I think the documentation example is completely broken right now.
--
Eddie Carle

This message has been signed with an RFC4880 signature. It is
guaranteed to have originated from Eddie Carle and its contents
can be validated against its signature.