fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] FastCGI++ usage for REST service and support for PUT m

From: Matt Schuckmann
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] FastCGI++ usage for REST service and support for PUT methods
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:10:11 -0700

I am testing out using FastCGI++ for an embedded REST service application and
it didn't take me long to discover that FastCGI++ completely discards content
data associated with a PUT method, actually it looks like it only accepts data
from POSTs and only requests with a content type of multipart/form-data or
application/x-www-form-urlencoded.

Is there a reason for this or just an oversight?

At this point I'm planning on making the changes for FastCGI++ to properly
receive PUT data and any suggestions on how I should proceed would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Matt S.