fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] FastCGI++ usage for REST service and support for P

From: Matt Schuckmann
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] FastCGI++ usage for REST service and support for PUT methods
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:52:28 -0700

Thanks Eddie,
That partially solves the problem but inProcessor() is only called if it's a
POST method, with REST api's data (typically JSON or XML) can be carried with
PUT methods also.

I'm not sure if you should just inProcessor() called for any in-data or just
POST and PUT methods.
My gut says that clients of your library should at least have a chance to
process any data provided no matter the method and content type.

Matt S.