fbi-improved-devel

Re: [fim-devel] fimgs: keep scaling-/zoom-factor when changing pages

From: Michele Martone
Subject: Re: [fim-devel] fimgs: keep scaling-/zoom-factor when changing pages
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 00:02:16 +0200

On address@hidden:07, Michele Martone wrote:
> > Unfortunately with 0.5-rc1 I have heavy flickering in the fb-console
> > whenever I press a cursor-key (up/down). I tested it on two different
> > machines. If we could solve this problem would be nice, it is a bit
> > bothering. If I can help you with some debugging etc, please let me
> > know.
> I cannot do it now --- I will check and respond separately in the
> following days about this flickering.

Hi Martin,

Say that whatever the version (0.5-rc1 or later), you edit the file
src/FramebufferDevice.cpp and prepend with // the first one of
these two lines:

        clear_rect(  0, width()-1, 0, height()-1);
        svga_display_image_new(

and run `make' and test fim --- there shall be residual flickering just
on the status line, right ?