fgs-bs

Re: [Fgs-bs] macros and emote strings

From: tps12
Subject: Re: [Fgs-bs] macros and emote strings
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:42:37 -0400

(string interrupted to prevent multiple hits in archive search)

/me, /nick, and /kick are all good ones, and I agree that they should all be implemented client-side.

Desired Username wrote:
F*EETURE: I think we were already discussing
implementing "/me".  There's no reason we couldn't
support other kinds of "scripting".  For instance, if
I typed "/love user", the actual string emitted would
be "I love user".  Or whatever.  This doesn't have to
be supported on the server, it could be sent that way
from the client.  There's probably already a name for
this.  (Oh, and the user would be able to define their
own "/love" strings.)